Monday 24 March 2014

Three New Cards

Good morning ladies and what a lovely morning it is. Up early, washing's on the line and all looks good.

Today I am going to share three cards which I have made, for no particular reason, other than I love making cards. It is a very addictive hobby, all agree?!

Now, last post I shared some cat cards and didn't remember the name of the die, but promised I would find out. Here it is ladies, for those of you who were wanting it. It is a Marianne Collectables COL1344, It really is cute and I hope this helps those who have requested it and that you can find it in the big wide world of Paper Crafting.

Now my cards.






A wedding card made with the gorgeous Elegance Collection from Kaisercraft. My all time favourite Step Card die from Cherry Lynn, B348 and Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 for the frame. The image is a silhouette which I found on Pinterest - lovely!





This card is my interpretation of one that I saw on Pinterest - it took my fancy. What would one do without Pinterest? It is a very simple card to make, measures 5 1/4" square and I have cut out the side edges using a EK border punch but I'm sure any wide edge punch would be fine. The stamp I have used is one I particularly like, so didn't throw out in my decluttering. I have embossed the four corners using the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder then after trimming attached them to the main card.







Another simple card! Embossed with cuttlebug folder and I have used the Spellbinders Floral Ovals Die. The rose image is a 3D which I have layered up. Seam binding was used for the bow, of course tied with my Bow Tie. I do thank Noel, my friend's husband, every time I use it, which is often!

Thanks again ladies for taking the time to check out my blog and so many thanks also for the comments, emails etc. As I have said before, I really do appreciate you all.

Enjoy your day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, and may you all be richly blessed.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment